Thursday, October 30, 2014

The MTC ! At Last !!

My arrival time for the MTC was between 10:00 and 10:20am on Monday morning September 1st which was Labor Day. I thought it would be a good idea to get gas before I entered so I wouldn't need to fill up when I left. But finding the gas station was so difficult. The GPS took me every which a way except the easy one. I made it the MTC right at 10:20. I was told where to park and I went in and was given my security badge and a bunch of info on what to expect that week and the schedule of events. Then over to unload and unpack in  my room like a hotel and a meeting in the chapel at the stake center next door. There were sooooo many young missionaries! They were everywhere! We had a large group of seniors too. We had a short meeting where we were put into districts. Then off to lunch. And like I said there were missionaries everywhere in the cafeteria. The food was soso but lots of choices. I am doing my best to eat healthy but it is so funny to see Elders eating 4 bowls of cereal at one time.






No comments:

Post a Comment