Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dale and I in Las Vegas part 1

Now Dale and I have a few days to unpack and see some sites. The garage was impassable so things had to move. I had this great idea to build a loft to put all the Christmas stuff and other things up so there would be room for at least 1 car and Toni and Trevor would have space for the shelves. I had so much stuff that needed to be stored there so I wanted to make it as easy as possible for them. And then there was all that food storage. We had the ward members put all the food storage against the back wall out of the way and then Dale and I took the Penske truck over to Home Depot the next day and got all the wood. Dale did a fabulous job measuring and fitting all the wood in place. And then he installed a lite under the loft so the would have lite. It was perfect!



Beautiful rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment