Monday, October 20, 2014

A few weeks with family and friends part 1

Back to Kevin's house again to stay for about 2 and 1/2 weeks. I had soooo many people to visit and things to do. There was Brooke's birthday and Lena Rose's birthday and my sister's birthday and Elizabeth Felix's going away party and a temple trip to Oakland to be with Elizabeth when she took out her endowments. Everyday I had lunch or dinner with friends and family. And the big day was Sophie's blessing at our Ward. It was a great last visit with those I love so much!

This part will be about my sister's birthday. I discovered that my brother-in-law, Walter, was having a surprise birthday party for her on her birthday, August 10th. I had invited her out to lunch earlier that week and we had a very nice time at a good restaurant in Fair Oaks. On Sunday afternoon I headed out to their home to be ready for the party. There were many of her friends and family there. My cousin Toni and her husband as well as some Laura's good friends I had met a few times before. It was very much a surprise for her. There was good food and I enjoyed visiting with everyone as well as Laura. I am so glad I found out about it and was able to celebrate with her. This picture does not include everyone. Several people had to leave early. This was at the end.






No comments:

Post a Comment