Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dale and I in Las Vegas part 4

So this was the end of our trip. One last place I had to take Dale before he left, Stake and Shake. Brooke and I discovered Stake and Shake in Missouri on our trip when Toni went to EFY in Nauvoo and we did family research in Missouri. There was one, just one, Stake and Shake in Las Vegas and so I had to treat Dale. We ate out every nite except Sunday and enjoyed all our meals but I wanted to save the best for last. On our way to the airport, so he could catch his flight back home on Monday, we went there to eat. Fabulous as always.
It was a good trip and I enjoyed all my time with my son. He is a very special man and I love him so much. I can never thank him enough. I ask so much of him and he is always there to help me no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment