Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Home sweet temporary home.

Move in time! I could walk to work we are so close but there are not sidewalks and I don't care to get run down. We have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a washer and dryer and pretty decent furniture. My bed is a double and I have a walk in closet. The kitchen is ittie bittie so only 1 person at a time in there. It's kind of a noisy spot right by the parking lot. My bedroom is right in front with the 3 windows so I get lots of the traffic noise. We have a lake, putty green, swimming pool, exercise room with 2 tread mills, stationary bike and work out/weight bench, built in gas BBQs set in brick islands and garbage picked up at our door 3 times a week! Can you believe that! And the sand volleyball court too. It's really a nice complex in a not so nice area. It reminds me of South Sac.
The front of our apartment with my bedroom in the frt with 3 windows.

The area between the buildings with a nice little arbor area.
The parking lot right next to our apartment. 
 My bedroom.
 Living room
 Rest of living room and dining room. The door at the far end is a storage closet.
Kitchen - very small. Sister Bray's room is thru the open door.

No comments:

Post a Comment