Tuesday, February 9, 2016

BackYard BBQ at Heather's

I really enjoy just hanging out at Heather's house. She planned a kind of BBQ last week but some people forgot about it but that was OK. We had fun and Todd cooked some great Kabobs we had all put together. They cleaned up their backyard and built a fire so we could cook marshmallows which I did and broke my rule about eating fake food and ate 2 of them. I had to show them the best way to cook them, on fire. It was such a great relaxing evening.

The small but very adequate drum fire.
Neko handing Sister K a kabob. He is getting baptized the next Sunday. :)
Round the picnic table. Heather on the right, Todd next to here, Leil their daughter and Anthony their neighbor.
Sister Christensen - super missionary
Better picture of Heather, Neko, Leil and Anthony
Better picture of Sister Christensen on the right.
Shelia Butler. Amazing lady. she joined the church not long after I came to Houston with lots of help and support by our amazing ward and missionaries. Neko is her son ,
Sister K and that's the best I can do cause her name is a mile long Samoan name

No comments:

Post a Comment