Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Goodbye to the Lindseys

The Lindseys left their mission 2 weeks before Christmas. We gave them a going away party at the Stephens house. It was all very nice with good food. Elder Lindsey had everyone talk about how their missions were improving their lives. I said I needed to learn compassion. I'm sorry but my Dad always taught us we had to work hard to get ahead. It frustrated me to see people that really were not interested in working. Very much frustrated! Everyone had nice things to say mostly. Afterwards we played a dice game. These old people always want to play cards or some other kind of game when they get together. Ugggg! I just go along to get along. :) I will miss them!! The Wofleys left too for a couple of months for health reasons; they needed to see some doctors. We don't know if they are coming back yet.


R-L Seated are Elders Lindsay, Hall and Wofley - standing are Elders Stephens & Gaughan


Elder and Sister Lindsey and Elder and Sister Wofley


Standing is sister Bray and Sister Wofley
Sitting is Sister Lindsey, Me, Sister Gaughan, Sister Hall and Sister Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment