Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Trip home for Sophie's Birthday and Samantha's Graduation and visits

This was such a great but too short of trip. I spent wonderful time with my family and friends. Lunch with Mandy, Cynthia, Amber and Elizabeth. Swim practice with Lena and Gabe and Gabe's end of the school year party. Church to see soooo many of my friends and get lots of hugs. And Sophie's party was the best ever! Got some important things out of the way, dentist and blood test. Specimen of health! It was a great visit. So miss my kids and friends. I love to spend time with my amazing daughter. She baked herself to a new high with Sophies birthday smash cake and all the cupcakes. She is a master cook and I am very proud of her and her talents as a mother and wife. Weather was perfect and warm, some lawns were still green or sort of. Samantha's graduation was perfect and we are so very proud of her. All her family was there except Eric who was working.

Tickets going home!
Elizabeth party at Whitey's
Gabe and Lena Rose enjoying their ice cream at Whitey's
Table time for Sophie at Whitey's

This is just too much fun!
Mandy and her horns - and me - best friends forever! Lunch at Jacks Urban Eats as ususal

Cynthia and I went to Cheesecake Factory - my other sister from another mother.


The Graduate! June 4th 2015


Yes this is me with Samantha  - Paul Drew and Amanda photo bombed us
Ashley, Jamie, Samantha, Michael, Dave and David
Delta High School is very proud of Samantha too!
Gabe, Ashley, Samantha, Caitlyn, Kindra and Lena Rose
Smores at Dale's house with the family




Dave, Davis, Dale, Gabe, Samantha, Ashley, elizabeth and Kevin
Amber, Jamie and Michael
Good to see this little boy getting bigger... just sayin      Check it out Uncle Dale



Happy 1st Birthday Sophie !!!!!!
 Mommy's hard work gone. Sophie did it right!!!


 Bounce house Uncle Kevin got for the party. He is such a great guy!
 Picture with cousin Tracey.
 Kevin and his good friend Raquel
Kevin in the party mood.
 Mommy, Sophie and Daddy - Happy Family!!!
 One of my favorite pictures I had to put somewhere. Taken at home in Las Vegas after she got home.

Mommy made pink lemonade cupcakes. She is so clever!

David Holtz and Sophie on the new playground
Lots and lots of presents!!!
Mother and daughter at church on Sunday
One of my favorite ladies in the whole world - Sister Iona Farnworth
Yes, Amber is winking at the camera. On the road to normal soon
With Al lookin good
My amazing son Kevin - so proud of my kids

One last picture with Kevin and Samantha before time to go.

Heading back home to Galveston :( But happy to be a msisionary

No comments:

Post a Comment