Monday, April 6, 2015

Where did Christmas Conference go?

I could have sworn I put Christmas Conference in here. Wow, this is really late unless I can figure out how to slip it in where it belongs. So here is what happened. There were some talks and a great movie about the birth of the Savior. Then we had lunch which was organized by Elder and Sister Baron who in real life are caterers. We took a mission picture which I hope I can put up here. Then we had some entertainment and it was time to go home. All the stockings we made went over well. If I really did post this before here is another. Actual date was December 18, 2014.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fhfdqUThhL4/VJehZ6OeySI/AAAAAAAAMKU/Gog0jkWkaKw/s1600/Christmas%2Bfunny-2.jpg

The big mission picture is at the link. I'm in there somewhere.

This is the condensed version but you get the idea. We are 285 strong.

 In the chapel before conference begins

 Chow line
 See the stockings we made are on all the tables.
 Enjoying the festivities

 Elder and Sister Gaughan
President and Sister Mortensen

No comments:

Post a Comment