Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Eating around town

I have found a few places I like to eat and some that I will pass on. What is most interesting in this town is all the chicken fast food eateries. By far, Chick-fil-A is the most prolific, more than McDonalds. There is Zaxby, KFC, Cannes, Popey's. Chruch's, and the list is endless. My favorite Mexican is Mama Juanita's until I can find something better. My favorite Italian is Lasagna House but their sauce is a little thick. Since I don't eat much meat I don't really have a favorite in that category but I have been to JR's BBQ over by the fuel station down in the trucking district. But I am blessed to have a Steak and Shake down the road a few miles where I go to treat myself after the temple.

 JR's BBQ
 Inside JR's
 Menu - the sliced beef sandwich was good but the chicken was yuk!
 Italiano!
 Steak and Shake - need I say more

 Mama Juanita's


No comments:

Post a Comment