Thursday, September 25, 2014

In the beginning.......

Ever since I joined the church I have wanted to serve a mission. However, I thought this dream would be out of reach for me. Now my dream has been realized. I had promised our temple matron, Sister Boehm, that I would stay running the temple laundry until her calling ended. But that didn't happen. Everything started falling into place so I knew the Lord was opening the way for me to submit my papers to enter the mission field. As soon as I did things began to happen. I needed to move out of my house by June 1st. I had to get rid of most of my things, downsize. With the help of my wonderful family members, Dale and his family, Kevin and his family, Toni and my wonderful friend, Mandy, we gotter done. Then move what was left into Dale's garage until it was time to move to Toni's new home in Las Vegas. Many more miracles and tender mercies later I was ready to report. The miracles and blessings I will include at later dates. Otherwise this first page would never end because my blessings never seem to end. Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment