Thursday, October 8, 2015

Taste of Texas

Conference Saturday we sisters decided to treat ourselves to the Taste of Texas, a very famous, one of a kind, real Texas restaurant when the men were at Priesthood meeting. They have fabulous steaks but since I don't eat meat so I had shrimp. They have a 9 lb. steak!!! Try and eat any of that would be overwhelming. We all got the salad bar which was the best I have ever had. I will go back again I hope before I leave just for the salad bar.

 We only had a 35 minute wait which the waiter told is sometimes 3 hours

 Me and my new friend.
 Sister Stevens, Sister Nelson, Sister Diamond, Sister Wofley and Sister Anderson
 This very much a Texas place with several gun displays like the one up top and this one. This star is made of rattlesnake rattlers.


No comments:

Post a Comment